- Co-released with MidSummer Records/Cargo Music (Germany); Radtone Music Group (Japan)
- Rave reviews for their debut feature “This is Voltaire” (2008-Al Piper/Edel Music); Nationwide radio Single “Could You Try To Speak In A Higher Register” (200/Midsummer/Cargo)
- For fans of The Juliana Theory, Anberlin, Jimmy Eat World, Acceptance
- …And We Will Dance To Your Heartbeat (We Are The
- Because This Ain’t Vegas
- Girls Go Movie
- Scene Scene Scenery (We Are So Far From Perfect)
- Citizens. Districts. Telescopes
- Jelly Jelly, How To Survive Such A Trip?
- Il Y A Que La Vérité Qui Blesse
- You Are Fiction/I Am Actor
- Yeah, The Ocean!
- Give Up, God!
- A Campus: A Heart: A Star
- ‘C’ Is For Competition (We May Collide)
- Actio Equals Reaction
About this Release
THE SATELLITE YEAR attain a new and individual level between Pop, Electro and Melodic Post Punk with their Debut-Album „MISSION: POLARLIGHTS“ (Engineer Records / Midsummer / Radtone), produced by Andrea Fusini and mastered by Alessanadro Vanara.
THE SATELLITE YEAR attain a new and individual level between Pop, Electro and Melodic Post Punk with their Debut-Album „MISSION: POLARLIGHTS“ (Engineer Records / Midsummer / Radtone), produced by Andrea Fusini (Fusix Studio, Turin / IT, Melody Fall, Ms White, Know Margaret), finished and mastered by Alessandro Vanara. “6 YOUNG MEN – AND A COMMON HEART” There’s just one possibility to create something initial and unique in one and the same thing – it’s art. An expressive but as-well euphonic voice that tells you entirely about a generation, a nation or just one boy’s experience of what it means to grow up…Thereby the Sextet succeeds in accompanying the audience to highest euphoria. Meanwhile they bring you down to your knees to hold a melodramatic gun barrel to your head. Based on a mixture of playful sounds paired with the rough edges of life THE SATELLITE YEAR present emotionality and ambition. THE SATELLITE YEAR played shows on stages all over Germany sharing the stage with bands such as The Rasmus (FIN), Silbermond (GER), Die Happy (GER), Your Hero (IT), Her Bright Skies (SWE), Yashin (UK), Cassandra Steen (GER), The Black Sheep (GER), Eternal Tango (LUX), Stefanie Heinzmann (GER), My Excellence (AUT), Alias Caylon (GER), Grace.Will.Fall (SWE), Bosse (GER), An Early Cascade (GER), The Black Atlantic (NL), Skafield (GER), Not Available (GER), Parachutes (GER) and His Statue Falls (GER).