- National and International Touring Band
- Next April will be on European Tour
- Enhanced CD featuring video footage
- Mixed by ADAM KRAMMER (Lagwagon, Nofx, Limp, No Use For A Name, Tilt, and more) at MOTOR STUDIO, San Francisco, USA
- Mastered by BRAD VANCE (Manowar, Lagwagon, Cannibal Corpse, The Subhumans) at RED MASTERING STUDIOS, Hollywood, USA
- They cover “I Remember You” originally by Skid Row
- The Band is available for touring everywhere
- I’m Lost Without You
- And I’m Sorry For What I Said
- Rock Bottom
- Best Friends, Past Memories
- My Friends All Over
- This Life
- Second Chance
- I Remember You
- Like An Alien
- A Letter For You
About this Release
Blue Day Way is the third falling star from The No One’s sky.
Their cool and personal Punk-Rock vein change , matures and it is contaminate with a more rock sound. Ale (Vocals/Guitar) and Marco (Guitar) bring a new emotions to the song. Manto (Drums) and John (Bass/Vocals) form a rhythm section worthy and whole. Mixing and mastering has been entrusted to ADAM KRAMMER (Nofx – Lag Wagon – No Use For A Name – Tilt – Limp) at the MOTOR STUDIOS and BRAD VANCE (New Found Glory – Lag Wagon – Manowar – Toto Cannibal Corpse – Subhumans) at the RED MASTERING STUDIOS in USA.
The No One has already been across Europe and Italy with more Italian and international bands like Beatsteaks, Yellowcard, New Found Glory, Darkness, Velvet Revolver, MC5, Lars Frederiksen, Sick of it All, Pennywise, Snuff, Useless Id, Uncommonmen From Mars, Undeclinable, Boy Sets Fire, Avail, Not Available, Catch 22, Diesel Boy, and many others. Now the band is committed with the Blue Day Way’s Tour across Italy. Blue Day Way is now ready to fly across the skies of the universe.