- The Morning Of and Kyoto Drive are on tour throughout June 2011 all over the UK and Europe.
- The Morning Of are US Billboard and itunes charters. Album on Lab Recs. Very popular on the US college scene.
- Kyoto Drive’s third release on Engineer Records. New Video for So Much Alive currently showing on lava tv channel in the UK.
- Second track “Heaven and Hell” by The Morning of features guest vocals by Aaron Marsh of Copeland.
- The Morning Of - Tell Me I’m Wrong
- The Morning Of - Heaven Or Hell
- Kyoto Drive - So Much Alive (Tour Split)
- Kyoto Drive - Chapters (Tour Split)
About this Release
Two great pop rock bands whose songs will be stuck in your head. The Morning Of and Kyoto Drive are going out on tour throughout June all over the UK and Europe. This split release is in support of that tour, with two tracks by each band.
The Morning Of and Kyoto Drive are going out on tour throughout June all over the UK and Europe. Paige are playing the UK dates too. This split release is in support of that tour, with two great tracks by each band. The Morning Of is a pop/indie/rock band originating from Newburgh, New York. The band’s first EP, Welcome Change. Goodbye Gravity, held a steady spot in the Top 50 best selling albums on Smartpunk.com for six months. They also hold a steady spot on PureVolume’s Top 100, and top 10 in their pop genre. Their first full length effort, The World as We Know It debuted on the U.S. Billboard heatseekers chart at #18 and peaked at the #25 pop album on iTunes. They recorded their most recent album, “The Way I Fell In”, with producer Jim Wirt (No Doubt, Jacks Mannequin, Incubus, Hoobstank, The Rocket Summer). The album was released on May 11, 2010 and debuted #10 on the U.S. Billboard heatseekers chart. This is their first release since and continues the catchy pop rock singalong style. Kyoto Drive are from Birmingham, UK and are another top pop/rock pick for 2011 and these two songs show exactly why – filled with catchy hooks and even catchier vocals. The melodies will be embedded in your head and you’ll soon be singing along. This is a follow up to their previous EP and album on Engineer Records.