- Influenced by workaholism, zombie movies, heavy guitar amplifiers, broken dreams, hearts and bones.
- Sounds like a band that you always wanted to listen to but never dared cause either your friends or your girlfirend would pick on you. Here’s your chance hc-kid! this is your fastbreak!
- For Fans of EVERGREEN TERRACE, STRETCHARMSTRONG, IT DIES TODAY, BOY SETS FIRE or CALICO SYSTEM
- ”The Blackout Argument features ex-members of the well known underground bands PAINT THE TOWN RED (Join the Teamplayer Records / Thorp Records) and FLYSWATTER (Eat the Beat Records / Roadrunner)
- ‘ Touring: 6-Day Italy Tour in April 2006
- 7-Day Release Party Tour with ESTATE in June 2006
- Full European Tour in Late Summer!
- CD Artwork by top-designers ANGRY BLUE (Throwdown, Metallica, Poison the Well, Dead to Fall, Atreyu, etc.) and INDEPENDENT-INTENSIO (Ephen Rian, Eastpak, Muff Potter, Titus, MxPx, etc.)
- Regret In Stereo
- So Much You And Me
- Maybe Yesteryear
- Murder What’s Already Dead
- The Fastbreak [mp3]
About this Release
The Blackout Arguments music is a graceful mix of passion, maturity and solid musicianship. Their style is emotive as it is brutal. No melody is too sweet and no riff too brutal as long as it is honest and straight from the heart. On all accounts the band has a hardcore aesthetic that speaks directly into the ears of impassioned fans of heavy yet melodic music.
The Blackout Arguments deeper sense echoes in their brutally honest and downright personal lyrics about personal loss, tragedy, the trials of relationships and the strength to overcome them. No whiny-voiced love songs or cries for help, but outspoken statements about the complexity of life, and the ability to confront it.