- ‘Debut album release on Engineer Records. (Two previous EPs ‘So what’s your achievement? and ‘We’re All On Your Side’.)
- Recorded at SU2-Studios in Germany and mastered by Troy Glessner at Spectre Studios (Underoath, Aiden, Haste The Day, August Burns Red).
- ‘Shared the stage with Waterdown, Death Before Disco, Parachutes, Days In Grief, Crash My Deville, Cataract, Narziss and Therapy?’
- You Are Sex, But We Are The City
- The Right Hand of Justice (lost the thumb)
- Penguins Never Sleep
- The Contract With The Ghosts (read first)
- A Rock In The Sea
- Bears Are Eating Bulls
- Cheers For A Life That Could Have Been
- Trials Of A Rebel
- Liars, TV and Idols
- The Contract With The Ghosts (sign here)
About this Release
Since thier inception, Road To Kansas have worked hard on developing a routine to make any blue-collar band proud. They gain fans every step of the way, celebrating a hardcore style reminiscent of Waterdown and Grade. Their well-earned attitude as a band is what keeps die-hard fans listening to RTK. Now with an 11-track full-release to stand behind, there’s nothing more than a wide road ahead of the foundation they’ve built already.
• ‘A successful balancing act between charm and pioneering anger’. (STARDUST).
• ‘You don’t always have to look overseas to find a good band’.(VISIONS).
• ‘For sure, you’re gonna hear a lot more from this band!’ (FUZE).
• ‘Gorgeous melodius-parts mixed with brutal screamo-parts, a very incisive voice and a rather rough production’. (OX-FANZINE).