- For fans of This Providence, Owl City, Jimmy Eat World, Cinematic Sunrise, Saves The Day, YouMeAtSix, Piebald, Hot Water Music
- ‘This Is All We Ever Wanted’ was produced, mastered, and engineered by Jim Turner at Waiting Room Studios. ‘
- Split release between Engineer Records and Pacific Ridge Records.
- ‘Kyoto Drive previously self-released an EP titled ‘Spotlights and Stars’ which was then released for promotion by Engineer Records.’
- I’d Give It All
- Make Up Doesn’t Cover Everything
- Are You Taking Me Apart Just To See How My Insides
- It’s Not About Revenge, Don’t Make It Personal
- Make This Alright
- Notes From Look Out Point
- Fighting Talk
- Hold Your Head High
About this Release
Kyoto Drive is a mash-up of old fashioned pop-punk and new wave progressive pop that makes for a familiar yet forgotten combination of styles reminiscent of Drive Thru circa 2005.
Kyoto Drive formed out of the ashes of two Birmingham hardcore rock bands, and when the two acts disbanded the remaining members came together to create Kyoto Drive. The four piece Pop/Rock act joined forces early in 2008 and have been playing the length and breadth of the UK ever
since. After their formation they recorded and produced a 4 track EP entitled ‘Spotlights & Stars’ which they released as a free download with promotional help from Engineer Records.
The band has followed up their EP by performing night-in and night-out, all while writing and recording their upcoming full-length debut titled ‘This Is All We Ever Wanted.’
2010 will kick off what looks to be a huge year for the band. With a turn-of-the-year tour of the UK already booked and a third release with tour partners Maycomb in the works, they’ll have their hands full and fans satisfied.