- For fans of: Black Sabbath, Unsane, At The Drive-In, Clutch, Every Time I Die, Motorhead.
- Split Label release between Engineer and Shrodinger Records.
- Touring Midwest USA in February 2006, abroad to follow.
- Recorded at Headbanging Kill Your Mama Studios by Chris Owens (LORDS).
- Southern Indiana Scavengers
- The Rabbit and The Snake
- Heaven Shines Bright On Your Eyes, Right Louisa?
- Back To The Gutter
- Big Hands
About this Release
Often described as, “a hellspun mixture from the bones of
fornicators and the sinews of thieves and gluttons”, the seeds of what would
later be called Bodies were sown in the winter of 2004/2005. There, drummer
Aaron Osbourne and guitar player Nick Dittmeier pursued their dream of
drinking beer and listening to Black Flag every weekend at Dittmeier’s house
outside of Louisville, KY.
After their respective hardcore groups disbanded months later in the summer
of 2005, the two started writing songs with bassist Matt Kovarovic. The
three set out to build a heavy technical machine that brought together their
collective influences, which included, classic metal stalwarts Black Sabbath
and Motorhead with early 90s heavyweights Unsane and Helmet, and also
involving a touch of modern day metal, such as Converge and Mastodon.