- For fans of: : Comeback Kid, Gorilla Biscuits, Bane, Grade, Poison The Well, The Promise
- 13 new tracks of uncompromising, politically charged hardcore.
- Much anticipated fourth full album release. Co-operation with Tank records.Previous releases on We Bite, Vacation House & PCS Records.
- ”’Recorded by Marc Drge, who already worked with bands such as Pittbull, Ryker’s, Miozn and Jingo De Lunch.’
- Touring constantly. On tour now in Europe.
- Life’s To Live [mp3]
- Busy Man
- Fashion Boy
- Santa Fu
- Du Warst Mal Echt Sympathisch (At times you were g
- Signs of the Time
- Let’s Dance
- Start Thinking
- Lie and Die
- Blind Obedience
- Pit Fight Sucker
- With Poverty Comes Shame
About this Release
Adjudgement is one of the best hardcore bands blasting out of Germany right now and they are back with a bang with the superbly rocking “HUMAN FALLOUT”. On this record Adjudgement don’t just continue where the genius of “At Two O’Clock” left off but raise the bar again and show that they can get even better. In a scene that couldn’t save itself from being infiltrated and diluted by trends and short-living fashions, Adjudgement is one of the few bands who manage to stay true and this record is proof that progress doesn’t necessarily mean selling out.
Adjudgement are deeply rooted in old school hardcore but have created their own sound, an educated and unique arrangement of power and dynamism matched by thoughtful lyrics dealing with things that matter to them and should matter to you; global capitalism, social submission and artificial trends within their scene.
This band has something to say. The lyrics are not just a side order and the topics they cover show a broad diversity. Stories about everyday life switch to personal impressions, criticism of the scene or social political topics. To put it in the bands own words, “Whether it’s the messed up restroom from the show last weekend or the racist refugee politics of the western states.”
This masterpiece of hardcore is Adjudgement’s fourth full album and to create it they rejected all live engagements in the second half of 2006. This for a band who have been touring throughout Europe for over a decade and are well known for their incredible live performances shows no small commitment. Adjudgement are now coming back to life and ready to tour – you need to hear the anthems they’ll be playing!